Hadoop , Docker , AWS Cloud, Ansible and LVM Automation using Python Program
What the World needs ?
The Answer to it is Automation
Here’s my Article on Automation using python . I create Menu program which can automate Hadoop , Docker , LVM , some services of AWS Cloud , Prediction automation using previous Data Set etc. Anyone can use this Menu Program without knowing the actual Linux command to set-up Hadoop cluster or Docker container or automating AWS cloud .
My Main Menu Consists of following:
LVM, Webserver, AWS, Docker, Partitions, Hadoop, Anisible and SSHPass
Further SubMenu are as follows :-
In the LVM SubMenu we have following Option:
- Format Drive
- Mount Drive
- Create Physical Volume
- Create Volume Group
- Create Logical Volume
- Extend Logical Volume Size
- Reduce Logical Volume Size
- List Physical Volume
- List Volume Groups
- List Logical Volume
- Intalling Httpd Service
- Starting Service
- Stopping Service
- Status of Service
- Create & Delete Key Pair
- Create & Delete Security Group
- Adding Ingress rules to existing Security group
- Launch Instance
- Created EBS volume
- Attached EBS volume to Ec2 Instance
- Configure WebServer
- Create static partition and mount /var/www/html folder on EBS volume
- Create S3 bucket accessible to public
- Insert the object inside s3 bucket which is accessible by everyone
- Create Cloudfront distribution providing S3 as origin
- Delete object inside S3 bucket
- Delete S3 bucket
- Stop, Start and terminate Ec2 Instance
- Pull Image from Docker hub
- Launch Container
- List Container running and docker Images in OS
- Inspect docker container
- Remove docker Images from OS
- Start and stop docker Container
- Delete Single or all docker container
- Configure Webserver inside docker container
- Create Partition to disk.
- Format drive.
- Mount Drive.
- Unmount Drive.
- And many more..
- Run any Linux Command Locally & Remotely
- Configure WebServer on Local OS , Remote OS and AWS Cloud
- Configure and start Namenode on Local OS and AWS Cloud
- Configure and start Datanode on Local OS and AWS Cloud
- Create Virtual Group
- Create Logical Volume
- Contribute Limited Storage to Hadoop Cluster
- Attach More hard-disks to Virtual group dynamically
- Increase Partition Size Dynamically
- Installing Python
- Make an Inventory
- Check the Connected Hosts
- Installing WebServer on all Hosts
- Starting HTTPD Service on all Hosts
- Stopping HTTPD Service on all Hosts
The goal of this project is to automate different different technologies by using python-script and make it more user-friendly. Python scripts are more user-friendly , so user can easily interact with the technology.
In this automation we have integrated python with different technologies like Hadoop , AWS , Docker , and we can integrate many more technologies….
View Our Full Project on Github: